Currently we are representating our established client from the leading telecommunication industry who is looking for potential candidates for the position of Corporate Account Manager.
- To market the following products to corporate customers such as business fibre, postpaid mobile business plan, Point of Sales solutions etc.
- Establish, develop and grow company business through acquiring new & existing Corporate & SME accounts
- Responsible for achieving gross acquisition, revenue targets, strategic objectives & account penetration while maximizing the relationship between company and assigned accounts.
- Responsible for growing Corporate & SME market penetration in various industrial & geographical assigned segments
- Recommend retention strategies to sustain competitiveness for respective accounts
- Manage daily sales operational matters, co-ordinate and execute promotional plan/activities such as cold calling, pipeline management, follow through sales closures, corporate roadshows & events
- Work closely with other departments in Enterprise Business in solving challenges and to co-ordinate effective marketing communication plans for Corporate & SME account projects
- Diploma/ Degree in any field of studies. Those with SPM qualification but have relevant extensive working experience is also encourage to apply.
- Minimum 1 to 4 years of working experience in corporate sales & marketing of products and services (e.g telecommunications, IT solutions, internet service provider, office automation) to SME or corporate companies.
- Result driven and passionate individual who eager to help customer by providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Millage Claim
- Extensive phone and internet allowance
- Attractive monthly incentive scheme
Interested candidates are required to apply online or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly take note only shortlisted candidate will be notified.