- Perform complete mechanical/electrical assembly, installation, testing and on-site setup of the equipment based on the timelines committed.
- Perform the assembly and integration of various mechanical and electrical assemblies.
- Follow instructions provided by superior to complete the assembly and on-site support tasks.
- Travel to customer's sites to carry out installation, servicing works and training as scheduled.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Engineering – Mechanical / Automation or equivalent
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Hands-on experience in Automated machine assembly alignment and setup.
- Able to interpret assembly and 2D + 3D drawings.
- Required language is English, Malay & Chinese speaking
- Able to operate hand and power tools, and machine's troubleshooting
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?