To handle full spectrum of HR operations including Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, IR, Learning & Development, Talent Branding and Performance management. You must maintain standards of professional practice and keep P&C on employees’ particular.
- Develop effective strategies for recruitment and retention program.
- Develop staff career development and progression program including training.
- Manage and drive the leadership and CSR programs
- Capable of conducting interviews or with head of department
- Manage general HR responsibilities such as
- On-boarding process for new employees
- Exit process for resigning of employees
- Handle and manage disciplinary issues
- Organizing monthly staff activities
- Actively engaging with staff on matters such as welfare, career progression and advancement as well as feedback
- Review of staff KPI
- Review and enhancement of HR processes, policies and systems
- Assist in office administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management/ Industrial Relations or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant hands-on experience as Human Resource Generalist.
- Good knowledge of local Employment Act & Industrial Relation regulations.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- High integrity and work ethics.
- Dealing effectively with all levels of staffs.
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner.
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple priorities effectively.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities