- Lead a team of production operators to achieve production schedule, required quality and in accordance with SOP.
- Ensure operation efficiency
- Effective planning for the daily production schedule to maximize the output.
- Timely identification and reporting of technical problems on machinery/facilities to minimize production downtime.
- Oversee day to day production operations and ensure that daily/monthly/yearly productivity targets are met.
- Manage and monitor production plans for execution of daily operation in compliance with safety regulation.
- Ensure production processes are always effective and efficient and provide continual improvement suggestions.
- Ensure manpower, material and machine are present at all time for continuous production of zero defect output
- Ensure effective communication and flow of information
- Ensure compliance to QMS and EMS requirements
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/Diploma/Degree or equivalent.
**Please contact 012-9831186 for further information.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
Gopeng, Perak, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps