Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management. With so many offerings, you could develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. About the opportunity As a Supervisor/Manager in the Credit Control team, you will oversee, monitor and manage the credit control operations in our Tax department. You will handle the collection of finances and the resolution of credit control related queries, as well as raising invoices and issuing credit notes. You will also build and maintain close relations with all clients, to ensure smooth running of the credit control operations and encourage timely recovery of payments. Key responsibilities
- Monitoring the collection of payments in a timely and effectively manner
- Follow-up with clients to ensure timely payment, and to chase any overdue invoices
- Manage the team in the efforts of escalating outstanding invoices to clients
- Resolving of queries both internally and externally to facilitate payments
- Improve and implement collection processes
- Working with the Tax department on all billing and receivable related matters.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Prior working experience in global professional services organization will be highly advantageous.