- Leads and provides guidance to junior kitchen staff in daily operation.
- Supervises all food preparation and presentation to ensure quality and restaurant standards.
- Ensure strict hygiene standards in food handling and preparation at all times.
- Oversees and organizes kitchen stock and ingredients.
- Ensures a first-in, first-out system and verifies all food products are properly dated and organized for quality assurance.
- Manages food and product ordering by keeping detailed records and minimizes waste, plus works with existing systems to improve waste reduction and manage budgetary concerns.
- Responsible and accountable for the proper usage and care of kitchen equipment, machineries, tools and crockery.
- Coordinates with restaurant management team on supply ordering, budget, and kitchen efficiency and staffing.
- Work with outlet manager in creating promotions.
- To perform any tasks as and when required from time to time.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Preferably those specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Ability to work effectively in a team & manage multiple tasks
- Self-motivated, committed and hardworking
- Must be flexible and able to work on weekends and public holidays.
- Required Language(s): English & Chinese.
Perks & Benefits
Medical insurance (PA & Hospitalization and Surgical)