Job Descriptions & Responsibilities:
Job Type : Permanent / Part Time is available
- Providing full spectrum of HRM support, specializing in payroll administration.
- To process the mid-month & end-month salaries by processing the attendance reports, verify OT, MC and PH payments and also tabulation of pro-rated allowances entitlement. Dissemination of pay slips to the staff on time.
- Handle all statutory matters like Income Tax, EPF and SOCSO submissions and addressing the enquiries.
- Prepare offer letter, confirmation letter, salary revision letter, warning letter, show cause letter, transfer letter and termination letter.
- Monitor employees’ disciplinary issues such as follows up show cause letters, warning letters and termination letters.
- Conduct counselling and manage performance / disciplinary issues when necessary.
- Maintain good filing system and Human Resource records for easy retrieval purposes.
- Upkeep all staff personal records and keeping track of HR expenses.
- Assist in recruitment matters, sourcing, scheduling of interviews and help to follow up with short listed candidate(s).
- To conduct orientation and induction training to new staff.
- To handle leave administration.
- To arrange for CIDB training, renewal of member card and medical check-up for staff.
- To undertake ad-hoc assignments as and when instructed by immediate superior.
- Gender : Male/Female
- Preferable Chinese speaking candidates
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/ Diploma/ Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Has experience in handling foreign worker affairs (renewal of permit, FOMEMA, dealing with MYEG, renewal of passport, etc)
- Experience in handling HR2000 payroll software will be an added advantage.
- Preferred candidate whose is from construction field, detailed and meticulous personality, and able to multi-tasking. Able to start work asap.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?