* Perform periodical quality assurance inspection and conduct factory acceptance test.
* Coordinate with customers and enginnering department to ensure the projects are completed on time.
* Regularly monitor and feed back the progress of projects to clients and management.
* Responsible in preparing service report
* Reporting to Engineering Manager.
* Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Professional Certificate or equivalent.
* Required language : Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese (will be an advantage)
At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Required Skill(s): can welding.
* Preferably Entry Level specialized in Engineering - Industrial or equivalent.
* Posses own transport.
* Willing travel both domestically and outstation on short notice.
* Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
* Good communication skills and able to work under pressure environment
* Able to work overtime (e.g. : weekend or public holidays).
* For Malaysian citizen only.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave