- By managing day to day activities, analysing statistics and reading and writing reports.
- To liaising with other team members, including interacting with managers of different departments, presenting findings, as well as training and supervising new employees and tracking and measuring staff performance.
- Managing quality assurance programmes.
- It includes monitoring and analysing the current system of production or provision to check it’s effective, and working out a strategy for improving if necessary.
- Strong leadership skills, including effective time management, prioritising and delegation, are required.
- You must be able to lead, coach, inspire, support and motivate your team, and always seeking to improve best practice,
- Well verse in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Minimum 4 working experiences in Precision Metal Stamping / Tool and Die Making.
- Candidate must have Tooling/Quality Assurance Control Acknowledge.
- Self-motivated and positive attitude
- Require to be work in Batam, Indonesia.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?