Duties and Responsibilities
- Defining the learning strategy and recruitment, setting high standard principles and providing likely solutions.
- Providing pragmatic and consistent guidance and advice to managers on grievance, attendance, disciplinary, and performance issues.
- Raising proactive issues with managers, identifying practical solutions to complex and diverse HR issues, and recommending appropriate action plans.
- Compiling and managing case management documentation, accompany and support managers especially relating to Industrial Relations.
- Briefing new managers on the Company’s policies and procedures and providing coaching to managers on difficult and complex issues.
- Liaising with managers on salary levels for existing and prospective staff consistent with market conditions and Company’s policies.
- Ensuring the maintenance of all HR and payroll data.
- Reviewing and revising HR policies in compliance with changing or new legislation.
- Developing personal policies, maintaining and updating policy manuals as well as employee handbooks as needed.
- Organizing and conducting employee testing and recruitment programs.
- Collecting ongoing information regarding satisfaction of employee on salary packages and wage, working conditions, etc.
- Keeping managers informed on antidiscrimination regulations.
- Conducting new employee orientation program and other educational and training programs on changes in benefits, diversity, etc.
- Administering and keeping information on benefits and compensation packages up-to-date.
- Receiving employee complaints and acting accordingly to resolve them.
- Utilizing outside resources in order to monitor issues and concerns in employment law, communicating potential changes to senior management.
- Participate in daily Management’s briefing, monthly group HR & Admin meeting and other external association/organizational meeting.
Skills & Specifications
- Ability to influence and persuade senior management level.
- Pragmatic problem-solving skills.
- Articulate communicator and ability to interpret and explain written and statistical data to a wide range of audiences.
- High standard of attention to detail.
- Solid commitment to customer or employee service.
- Ability to convey difficult and challenging information to managers.
- Expert in Microsoft Office skills - Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize work.
Education and Qualification
- Degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least Five (5) years’ managerial experience in a Unionized environment.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?