Duties & Responsibilities
Provide and deliver HR support on all HR spectrum – Recruitment, Payroll, Benefit & Compensation, Employee Relations and Training, including but not limited to:-
- Monitor and manage employees’ medical insurance coverage program, SOCSO / EPF claims.
- Preparing and verifying various HR documentations – Contract of Service, disciplinary letters, consent forms.
- Preparing and verifying vendors bills - outsourced services workers’, panel clinics, other HR vendors
- Verifying and preparing payroll related matters for Payroll team’s onward actions – overtime claim, salary deductions / adjustment, new-hires, terminations, part-timers, casual labours, etc.
- Work along with Payroll team in preparing data and generating miscellaneous reports for reporting / analysis purposes.
- Processing HRDF grant application and reimbursement claim.
- Participate and assist in Company’s CSR activities.
- Perform ad-hoc assignment as and when required by immediate Superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Human Resources or Business Studies/Administration or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, Orisoft System or other payroll software.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia (both written and spoken).
- At least 2 or 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess good working attitude with the ability to work in team and work well under pressure.
- Salary shall commensurate with experience.