As a Product & Solutions Marketing Manager, you will directly contribute to the success of our Green IT product portfolio which is sustainable to Mother Earth. You’ll be actively listening to customers and prospects alike, analyzing feedback and data and translating this into specifications for new solutions and to improve existing solutions.
At the intersection of customer success, development and marketing, the Product & Solutions Marketing Manager is a multifaceted role who understands how and why customers use our Green IT solutions, identify needs and improvement areas and translate these into technical specifications for solution development or customisation.
Qualification and Experiences
- You’re a motivated and self-driven with a start-up hustle mentality - a self-starting attitude. You don’t wait for people to tell you what to work on;
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Marketing/IT with a minimum 3 years of experience in Business Development / Product Lifecycle Management / New Product Launch (NPD) in IT hardware / solutions will be added advantage;
- Possess good written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia skills.
- Collaborative skills: As a product and solutions marketing manager you will have to work with teams across your organisation. This will often include the sales and marketing department, the R&D department, product management, and senior executives. New product and solution launches are inherently ‘cross functional’ and entail coordinating the work of many different people;
- Communication skills: Both speaking and writing abilities have to be tapped in this role. You will frequently have to present about new products and solutions and write engaging copy, telling the ‘story’ of products, for various marketing channels;
- Research skills: A crucial part of being a product and solutions marketing manager is gaining insight into customer needs and experiences. You will understand our customers like no other! Analysis of data, surveys and customer interviews will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques.