Rentwise is expanding our reach in the SMB segment/channels. We are looking for a Business Development Manager to lead and build on the current Remarketing programmes and move it from a local to regional level.
You will be responsible to manage and develop the current team and to expand the team to meet the growth requirements of the business.
This is a strategic role which will also involve tactical planning and execution management. You will work closely with Marketing and other operational units and lead Business Development efforts for this division.
Qualification and Experiences
- You’re motivated and self-driven with a start-up hustle mentality - a self-starting attitude. You don’t wait for people to tell you what to work on.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Studies/Management/Marketing with a minimum 5 years of experience in Business Development and Sales Management.
- Experience in IT hardware / solutions will be added advantage
- Excellent speaking and writting skills in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Business Development: As a Business Development Manager you will lead business development and collaborate with Marketing to create and execute sales programmes.
- Communication skills: Both speaking and writing abilities have to be tapped in this role. You will frequently have to present our products and solutions, ‘story’ telling the benefits and ensuring the messages are clear to targeted audiences.
- Sales Management skills: Succes in Managing a sales team is crucial as part of being effective in this role. Managing the behaviour of the team in bringing out the best of them to and inspiring them as a leader.