1. To ensure the overall operation of Mas Awana Canteen well organised and up to date.
2. To liaise with the Management of Pusat Pengaman Malaysia (PPM), and act as a Butler to ‘Panglima Angkatan Tentera’ and other PPM higher rank officials.
3. To place order of Finished Goods to HQ and take inventory control of all supplies and check the quality and quantity of all materials.
4. Involve in product costing.
5. They ensure that cafeteria operations follow all sanitation and health regulations and meet nutritional standards.
6. Manage and handle customer complaints and resolve issues related to food quality.
7. To ensure daily cash collection handover to HQ.
8. To source and ensure local purchase received in good conditions.
9. To monitor daily staff roaster and schedule work hours according to operation.
10. Responsible in hiring of employee, guiding, counselling and discipline.
11. Evaluate staff’s performance, appraise, counsel and deploy staff in accordance to skill.
12. Other duties as assigned by the Mas Awana Management.
13. Ensuring staffs record (food handlers’ course, Typhoid expiry date) are up to date.
14. Identify areas of improvement to continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness of work processes
15. Ensure compliance and prompt execution of SOPs
16. Ensure quality service delivery to our customers
17. Lead the team and coach team members and manage employee performance, conduct disciplinary issues
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma in Business Management, Food Service Management or any related field.
- Computer literate with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Power point.
- Must be willing to travel between Post Dickson and CPU KUL.
- Full time position.
- Minimum 3 - 4 years working experience in F&B industry.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities