- To ensure the overall operation of Mas Awana Canteen well organized and up to date.
- To liaise with the Management of Pusat Pengaman Malaysia (PPM), and act as a Butler to ‘Panglima Angkatan Tentera’ and other PPM higher rank officials.
- To place an order of Finished Goods to HQ and take inventory control of all supplies and check the quality and quantity of all materials.
- Involve in product costing.
- They ensure that cafeteria operations follow all sanitation and health regulations and meet nutritional standards.
- Manage and handle customer complaints and resolve issues related to food quality.
- To ensure daily cash collection handover to HQ.
- To source and ensure local purchase received in good conditions.
- To monitor daily staff roaster and schedule work hours according to operation.
- Responsible in hiring of employee, guiding, counselling and discipline.
- Evaluate staff’s performance, appraise, counsel and deploy staff in accordance to skill.
- Other duties as assigned by the Mas Awana Management.
- Ensuring staffs record (food handlers’ course, Typhoid expiry date) are up to date.
- Identify areas of improvement to continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness of work processes
- Ensure compliance and prompt execution of SOPs
- Ensure quality service delivery to our customers
- Lead the team and coach team members and manage employee performance, conduct disciplinary issues
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma in Business Management, Food Service Management or any related field.
- Computer literate with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Powerpoint.
- Must be willing to travel between Post Dickson and CPU KUL.
- Full-time position.
- Minimum 3 - 4 years working experience in the F&B industry.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
29-39, Jalan 4, Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi, 43900 Sepang, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps