- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Preferably specializing in Engineering - Electrical/Electronic or equivalent.
- Ability to handle production planning and schedule.
- Responsible for preparing production report and paperwork.
- Supervision and management skill.
- ISO 9001 or IATF 16949 knowledge is advantage.
- Chinese candidate is preferred.
- Work Independently with pressure.
- Required skill : Microsoft office or relevant skill.
- Required language : Bahasa Malaysia, English and Chinese.
- 5 working days.
- Uniform, Medical, Insurance & Traveling are provided.
- Any interested candidate(s) please apply online
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities