- To assist in correspondences and general administration of the office.
- To monitor and keep track of shipment execution and goods quality.
- To assist in procurement record and filing to ensure they are reachable at any time.
- To assist in coordinating and handling export shipments and documentation preparation.
- To assist in other related task including secretarial duties as and when required by the superiors.
- Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience preferred.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Possessed strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Required languages Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin.
- Good spoken and written English and Mandarin language is preferred.Meticulous and resourceful.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical Benefits, Group Hospitalisation & Surgical Insurance Scheme, Group Term Life Insurance Scheme
- 5-day work in a week