Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Science or Business Management or Accounting/Finance or Laws or equivalent.
Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia. Knowledge in other languages will be an added advantage. Excellent command and fluency in English and Bahasa Malaysia both spoken and written is a MUST.
At least 5 years of working experience in the Business Development field especially for Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices, have good knowledge in Feasibility Studies, Business Contract and ability to evaluate business proposal and performance.
Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with a pleasant appearance. Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients
Applicants must be willing to work in Kota Bharu and willing to be relocated or assigned to subsidiaries local or overseas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Main duties and responsibilities will be as below:-
- Explore, identify, propose dan develop new business opportunity for the company;
- Understanding Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical business requirements, rules and regulation.
- Research and evaluate the market situation, specifying the current and future market requirements, trends and propose a future strategy.
- Sales and marketing of Ain Medicare’s products to the customers;
- Liaison with government officers, private healthcare providers, key opinion leaders, and other stakeholders.
- To review, understand, apply and monitor contracts, agreements, memorandum of understanding and other business proposals.
- To compile, identify, avoids pitfalls and problems associated with a business contract, agreement, and dealings;
- Preparation of reports pertaining to the performance of business and opportunity and to strategize the business for profit improvement.
- Conducting market intelligence, Identifying and propose the relevant new product for development or new business opportunities.
- Closely collaborate with the product development team and regulatory department in any product and business development.
- To manage the entire product line life cycle and propose changes to improve the life cycle of the product and to propose a plan to counter any competing products;
- Coordination of launching of the new product or re-launching existing product by implementing the marketing program.
- To ensure the products which are stored, distributed and sold are in compliance with the guidelines for Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Distribution Practices, and Good Storage Practices and other regulatory requirements of the exporting countries;
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Work visa sponsorship
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities