As a Sales & Marketing Manager, the candidate should be able to:
1. Formulate and implement marketing activities to support the growth of the Hospital.
2. Develop strategic marketing plan in correlation with the Hospital’s objectives, progress and development under the guidelines of Management. Identify, develop and maintain close business contacts with prospective and existing clients to ensure their continuous support.
3. Identify customer needs and problems while working to acquire and build strategic relationships to offer value added services.
4. Formulate, organize and implement marketing strategies in order to increase the company’s sales and market share.
5. Establish marketing forecast and budget; Implement business strategies for business excellence.
6. Initiate discussions and pro-actively identify solutions on marketing issues and manages internal and manages external customer relationships.
7. Initiate and, spearhead marketing programme, campaigns, trade shows, exhibitions, industry events and meetings.
8. Facilitate the application of corporate clients and service providers like insurance companies, managed care organizations and third party administrators (local and foreign) for corporate and credit facilities according to the Hospital’s established policy.
9. Handle all corporate complaints and to communicate with the relevant departments or consultants for settlement and to inform the corporations and Management on the outcome.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance