- Enhance marketing and branding impact of the company by creating engaging visual content through video, graphic design, photography and social media activities.
- Monitor and manage company social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube.
- Research and advice on digital media tools, trends, techniques and talent.
- Any others duties as and assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in one of related fields (Multimedia, Communications, Design and Video Production).
- Skill / knowledge with the Adobe creative tools, Microsoft Powerpoint, graphic design and video creation.
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube & other).
- Fundamentals of photography & videography.
- Creative thinking.
- Strong interest in continuous learning, information design and technology.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?