- Responsible for one or more segments in GEMS (General Electronics Measurement Solutions): Consumer Technologies, Healthcare, Industrial, Education.
- Set strategy and grow GEMS business in specific segment(s).
- Carry out extensive market and customer research, identify opportunities and create plan to grow market share.
- Clarify sub-segments and key applications for focus in investment. Gain insight from key customers and industries to develop plan that is “First to Market” and “Distinctive”.
- Drive roadmaps for products and solutions based on customers’ key challenges. This requires close collaboration with R&D, Labs and other businesses.
- Determine go-to-market plan and ensure necessary outbound programs are in place to generate customer awareness that leads to opportunities and orders. This requires partnership with Marketing, Business Development and Field Sales.
- Participate in industry events, consortium and standard body based on business needs. Demonstrate Keysight value in these external events.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Engineering or Science. Candidate with electronic related degree is preferred.
- Minimum 7 years working experience. Candidate with experience below is preferred:
- Product or solution planner
- R&D architect, engineer
- Application engineer
- Business development
Day Job Schedule:
Full Time (F)
25 - 50%
Duration (Temp Positions Only): Not Applicable
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?