- Position: QC Chemist
- Salary: RM 3000-4000.
- Job location: Batu 5, Jalan Kapar,Klang.
Our client is a global company engaged in the manufacturing of coatings and paints. Their broad portfolio of products includes decorative and protective coatings for wood,metal and plastic in the industrial markets,interior and exterior decorative paints and arosols.
The Quality Control Chemist will perform operational requirements in the QC Laboratory, covering 5 main areas of responsibilities:
- Maintain testing of manufactured products.
- Project & development work
- Maintain the compliance responsibilities of the QC Lab.
- Occupational Health,Safety and Welfare
- Quality Assurance.
-Expand evaluation of incoming raw materials to eliminate off-spec raw materials entering the supply-chain.
-Maintain records for all testing performance and issue monthly report. The candidate
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry or Polymer Science.
- Fresh or 1-2 years experience.
- Experience in testing according to ASTM and international standards.
- Experience and knowledge of QC disciplines not essential but would be beneficial.
- Good oral and written communication skills,including good interpersonal skills with ability to work productively in a team and individually on set tasks to achieve effective outcomes.
- Strong PC skills and Microsoft Office applications.
- Willing to work on shift and be based at Klang.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?