About the company
- Position: Tooling Engineer
- Salary: RM 3000-3500
- Location: Shah Alam.
Our client is a Multi-National company manufacturing Integrated Circuit lead frames for semiconductor industry. As world leader in lead frame manufacturing, they are currently seeking to recruit a Tooling Engineer to be part of their skilled engineering team in Shah Alam. Working in a key role, you will primarily involved in providing technical solutions for the tooling development, including process design and development and tooling design.
This is a junior role that comes with significant coaching and mentoring and is ideal for engineer who wish to develop his/her career in tooling/high precision manufacturing industry. Job Description
- Develop and design new tooling for the production facility.
- Perform tool maintenance and maintain best practice in tooling/Tool Maintenance process.
- Responsible for the system review and improve stamping/cutting tool performance.
- Responsible for new tool buy-off and FAI.
- Design/implement tooling modification.
- Responsible for tool trouble shooting,tool modification and tool improvement.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidates with 1-2 years work experience in progressive tooling and manufacturing.
- Fresh graduate with no tooling experience will be duly considered
- Knowledge and experience in various quality standards,FMEA, Control Plan,PPAP and SPC.
- Positive work attitude.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?