About the company
- Position: Senior Manager, Corporate Secretarial.
- Remuneration: RM 18000-20000
- Location: Mid Valley City, KL.
Our client is a professional corporate consulting entity,providing full spectrum of secretarial services to several listed companies and group of highly successful businesses in Malaysia. Due to expansion and restructuring in recent time, they need to build a strong company secretarial team to ensure company compliance and champion corporate governance matters. With the business undergoing rapid expansion, they are currently seeking a professional ICSA graduate to assume the role of Group Corporate Company Secretary based at their corporate head office at Mid Valley City, KL. Roles & Responsibilities
- Head and manage general operations and functioning of the Corporate Secretarial matters in compliance with Companies Act 2016, Main Market and ACE.
- Advice the management and the board on matters pertaining to statutory compliance and requirements as prescribed under the various statues, in particular the Companies Act 1965 and listing requirements of Bursa Malaysia Securities.
- Responsible for the company resolutions,coordinate/attend board,shareholder and board committee/managements.
- Convene and lead in the conduct of all board and shareholders meetings and draft resolutions.
- Responsible for the preparation of announcements to Bursa Malaysia, circulars to shareholders and other requisite documentation relating to corporate exercise.
- Manage market listing requirements of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance and other statutory requirements.
- Provide professional advice and support to the Board and management in relation to the provisions in the Companies Act, Listing Requirements, Corporate Governance practices and other rules and regulations.
- Maintain statutory statutory records and submission of companies records.
- Assist with corporate transactions such as sales and purchases.
- ICSA qualified.
- An Associate member of MAICSA or Licensed Secretary.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in corporate secretarial functions with experience in managing secretarial practices of Public Listed companies.
- Sound technical knowledge and well versed with statutory requirements.
- Experience in undertaking corporate exercises such as rights issue, ESOS, share buy back, etc.
- Good understanding of due-diligence and compliance measures of SC and Bursa Malaysia.
- A good knowledge of Companies Act 1965 and well versed in listing requirements will be highly regarded.
- o To be considered, candidates must possess a good command of spoken and written English and BM.