In conjunction with our aggressive expansion plan in Malaysia, Sinotrans are seeking candidates with strong IT Technical skill, to be responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting a company's computer systems. Designs and installs LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems and network segments. Involved in system upgrade implementation and/or any IT related tasks.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners;
- To support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests;
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone);
- Setting up accounts for new users;
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary;
- To make recommendations for future upgrade;
- To maintain network and system security;
- To monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users;
- To evaluate and modify system's performance;
- To identify user needs;
- To evaluate and identify software solutions;
- To document Projects' relevant information and monitoring accordingly;
- To coordinate with BPM for complete software development/bug fixing/optimization;
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent;
- Preferably working experience with third-party logistics service providers;
- Good communication skills and able to write and converse effectively in English (additional language in Chinese is an added advantage);
- Good planning, organizing, and coordinating skills;
- Proactive and subscribe to quality.
If you are visionary in nature, are precise, analytical and detailed with a driven mindset, we would like to invite you to discuss this opportunity with us in detail. Please submit your updated CV with photo, contact detail, notice period, current and expected salary to email@example.com.