- Cost planning, analysis and monitoring for project resources, costing and project budget.
- Implementing of contractual knowledge and supervising existing contracts, in term of preparing progress claim, attending meeting and draft correspondence.
- Responsible to attend joint evaluation of progress claim & carry out joint site measurement with contractors.
- Coordinate with clients, contractors and relevant authorities to ensure smooth running of the projects
- Regularly monitor on project quality &quantity to ensure conformance with specification and requirement
- Lead and monitor tender related exercises such as tender interview, tender queries, tender submissions and etc.
- Any other related duties assigned by Management from time to time
- Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in similar capacity (preferably building & infrastructure)
- Experience in high rise or commercial building will be an added advantage
- Well versed with government or local authority's requirement and industrial practice in project management/implementation.
- Pleasant personality, good communication and strong interpersonal skills, leadership and integrity with the highest level of confidentiality
- Able to communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Computer literature: Microsoft Office, Auto CAD & etc
- Able to work extended hours
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?