- Manages production lines with regards to schedule, quality, yield, efficiency and cycle time.
- Responsible for the respective production area with regards to housekeeping, physical layout and condition.
- Recognizes and solves problems effecting production including schedules, staff, quality and order of production line.
- Leads a group of production supervisor covering all the manufacturing processes.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements and equipment layout.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labour and material costs, reviewing production schedules, estimating future requirements.
- Prepares product and process reports by collection, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Any ad-hoc duty as per assigned.
- Candidate must possess at minimum Diploma in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Good in both verbal and writing in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good interpersonal skill and team player.
- Strong logical thinking and troubleshooting skills. Able to read and understand schematic diagram & PCB layout.
- Able to work independently and under minimal supervision.
- Knowledge in SMT is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge in computer and electronics is a must
- Preferably has working experience in repairing electronic equipments.
- Full-time positions available. Training will be provided.