- Develop sales and marketing materials for clients to assure successful business conduct.
- Prepare articles for marketing materials and company website.
- Provide technical support to clients.
- Provide nutritional training for clients if required.
- Assist in new product development for health supplements.
- Performed other duties or projects which assigned or needed.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Degree in Food Science/ Food Technology/ Nutrition or equivalent.
- Required languages: English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Required Skills: computer literacy, power point presentation.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and good interpersonal skill.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel outstation.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities