- Responsible for all secretarial works, administrative duties, personal and corporate matters, including but not limited to managing appointments, completing expenses reports, composing and preparing correspondences.
- Maintain and organize Group Chairman's diary, filing system.
- Coordinate appointments, meetings, conferences and other schedules.
- Responsible for Group Chairman's personal drivers' daily schedule in line with daily requirements Make appointment, travel arrangement. arranging and coordinating business schedule/itinerary, company event, social function and general correspondence.
- Maintain confidentiality and exclusivity within Group Chairman's office.
- Any other assignments as and when required.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma in Secretarial, Human Resource, Admin, or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experiences of similar experience.
- Works require willingness to work on a flexible schedule and travel for important meetings/ assignments.
- Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and discretion with confidential information.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with all levels.
- Ability to prioritize workload amid conflicting demands and busy work schedule.
- Proficient in Excel. Words and PowerPoint.
- Result-oriented, energetic and ability to work independently.
- Preferabe Male candidate.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Annual leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?