JOB DESCRIPTIONS :
- Update daily tender notice to management.
- Prepare documentation for tenders.
- Assists in the tender process from the pre-qualification stage through to the final bid submission, award contract and engagement close out.
- Prepare any other reports and presentation to the management as required from time to time.
- Prepare of sales invoice and quotation for clients.
- Prepare purchase order for any tender sample.
- Follow up tender has been submitted.
- Meeting with clients for any projects.
- Outdoor task as required by management such as measuring school uniform and corporate shirt.
- Looking and register for a new vendor.
- Any task requires by the managements.
- Performs other related duties as required such as a stock take.
- Ensure all documentation related to tender complete.
- Ability to work as part of a group of people.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities