- Handle sales & marketing in process industries and plant equipment.
- Establish new EPC & Engineering company accounts, End User (Plant).
- Generate new business for our products using existing and potential customer networks.
- Organize, plan sales call & customer visit schedule and build relationship with customer.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Assist in payment collection and delivery arrangement.
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Engineer with at least 2 years experience in direct sales of valves and instrumentation.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity of sales performance metrics.
- Possess an Engineering Diploma and above.
- Must own a car to facilitate travel within Malaysia to meet up with customers.
- Must be able to speak and write in English
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?