- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): ACCA, SAGE, EXCEL.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Finance or equivalent.
- Requires strong accounting and organizational skills and strong analytical and problem - solving skills.
- Requires the ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proven ability to successfully manage and lead branch location staff.
- Ability to build a sustainable financial team and reporting system, in a challenging environment.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and forecasting (of short and long term0, cost control principles, product-line profitability analysis.
- Proficient user of standard office software packages.
- Requires strong computer skills including Excel, SAGE.
- Requires strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Reporting to Finance Manager - responsible for ensuring that all HMSHost food & beverage operations within Malaysia Operation are in compliance with the operational and financial policies of the corporation and for the ongoing improvement of facilities operations, productivity and effectiveness individually and collectively.
- Recruit, train, develop and mentor team members and others responsible for financials Manage the period closing process with the branch and ensure that branch results are reported accurately.
- Read and understand all location lease for the branch and report all compliance issues (e.g., rent terms, profit sharing rent).
- Ensure Internal Audit Checklist of the branch is completed and corrective action is taken to eliminate exposures and rectify noncompliance procedures/processes.
- Monitor balance sheet accounts and ensure that they are reconciled ad accurately stated.
- Work closely with Statutory and Tax Auditors during annual audits and preparing necessary working papers.
- Prepare annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for the branch and provide variance/assumptions explanations.
- On-going enhancements to pricing compliance and product optimization for the branch.
- Analyse Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Banking and Ongoing improvement of Cash Management processes.
- Review P/L's with branch management in conjunction with Key Management and develops improvement plans to attain budgeted and forecasted targets.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements, Company Secretarial matters and timely SST fillings.
- Upload monthly reporting to Hyperion.
- Prepare quarterly tax computation.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Open culture
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?