- Responsible and accountable to achieve performance target on sales revenue, collection and profit for accounts assigned under the Sales Executive’s area of coverage;
- Responsible to manage and review regularly and ensure the progress of improvement on the actual performance of sales revenue / profit against the target set, as well as to ensure timely collection;
- Able to enhance the product mix, develop and expand the market coverage in the industry;
- Able to maintain and develop good relationship with customers and suppliers;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as required.
- Minimum Diploma or higher qualification in any relevant discipline;
- Minimum 1-2 years working experiences preferably in construction/building materials trade;
- Result-driven, self-motivated and a good team player;
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of people;
- Good command of major languages and local dialects;
- Possess own car & willing to travel;
- This position(s) will be available based at Kuala Lumpur and Syn Tai Hung branches which located at all states of Peninsular Malaysia.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?