Roles & Responsibilites
- Using the help desk management tool, log and assign requests
- Monitor the management systems to identify problems and taking appropriate action to maintain and control the resolution of these problems.
- To provide 1st level troubleshooting support for POS related products and services with support tools, ensuring that customers’ requirements are met first time, every time and driving flawless service at every opportunity.
- Provide courteous and professional technical support to customers.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software, technical, network issues (i.e.: reset passwords and etc)
- The Role holder will own the responsibility for client engagement, including providing regular updates relating to the status of a ticket within SLA
- Understand user complaint and escalate to right channel
- Periodic software update and deployment if it is require
- Communicate with onsite team in regards to the case escalation
- Takes calls and service tickets on a ticket system
- To provide continuous support to the team manager, by driving excellence in both quality and productivity.
- Preferable at least 1 year experience in Helpdesk IT support field, you must like communicate with peoples
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Fluent in English & Malay Language (writing and speaking) is a must
- Fluent in Chinese language (speaking) will be an added advantage
- Eager to learn and with a desire to get the job done well
- Strong skills in troubleshooting, communication, teamwork, organization, and attention to detail
- Training will be provided but you must willing to learn and fast
- Able to Independantly and communicate well with team member
- Able to work in stress environment and complete job in given timeline
- Able to work on Shift, 8am-6pm and 1pm-11pm
- Basic networking architecture, troubleshooting skill, communication skill, MS SQL, Windows Platform
- Able to perform with minimum supervision
- Discipline, Punctual and Committed
Perks & Benefits
- Personal development opportunities
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- EPF & SOCSO
- Medical benefits
- Annual leave
- Yearly bonus depend on performance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?