- Analyzes, designs, develops, codes and implements programs in one or more programming languages, for a specific assigned software system or systems.
- Identifies and resolves application, database software, and programming problems.
- Designs and defines specifications for systems.
- Defines specifications and develop programs, modifies existing programs, prepares test data, and prepares functional specifications.
- Writing well designed, efficient and testable code.
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
- Managing JAVA and JAVA EE application development.
- Support continuous improvement investigating alternative and technologies
- Perform Quality Assurance activities such as unit testing, system testing, code review etc
- Provide support to the customers during acceptance testing and post-cutover implementation
- Identifies potential process improvement areas and suggests options and recommends approaches.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Masters Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of developing solutions in JAVA languages including JAVA Bean, J2EE framework, JAVA-based Web Services
- Understanding and experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) are necessary.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Self-driven professional who can succeed with little supervision.