- Prepare tender submission, handle progress claims, variation orders and finalize project accounts.
- Administration of tenders – prepare Quotation, tender and contract documents including Bill of Quantities, cost estimation, cost control and budgeting.
- Taking off quantity for tender
- Assist managers with other duties as required from time to time
- Final Account preparation
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills and leader to influence.
- Efficient, good analytical skills and able to work independently
- Diploma/Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Possess 2-3 years of working experience in construction field, however marine construction is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Ms Project and AutoCAD
- Able to start work immediately!
- Applicants must be willing to work in Gelang Patah, Johor
- Full-Time position(s) available.