- Handling general account/ clerical works and to assist respective superiors
- Performing daily operations of account payable - cheques preparation, daily accounting transactions / entries & invoicing
- Performing general office administration function - order office stationery and etc.
- Preparing purchase order, payment processing and etc
- Handle petty cash and record inflows and outflows of petty cash transactions
- Update bank transactions & bank reconciliation
- Ensure proper filling
- Undertake special assignment, ad-hoc functions and realated duties as and when required
- Able to work independently, has the capability of performing multiple tasks with minimum supervision
- Possess at least a SPM / STPM / Diploma in Business Studies / Accounting or equivalent
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin
- Proficient in Ms Excel, Ms Words and accounting software will be added advantage
- Have 1 year of working experience in the related field is preferred. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply also.
- Be a team player with positive and proactive work attitude, independent, co-operative & trustworthy