- Greet and escort customers to their tables.
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies).
- Setup tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses.
- Inform customers about the day's specials.
- Offer menu recommendations upon request.
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate.
- Identify customers' IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff.
- Serve food and drink orders.
- Inspect dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems.
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area.
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning.
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties).
- Follow all relevant health department regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests.
- Attentiveness and patience for customers.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Active listening and effective communication skills.
- Strong team spirit.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent, food safety training is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Meals provisions
- Panel clinics