- To be Key Account Manager of the largest Refinery and Petrochemical plant in Malaysia.
- To be responsible for the overall financial target and performance of the branch.
- To manage branch operations in accordance with company’s approved guidelines and processes, driving business result consistent with the budget and forecast results.
- To provide leadership and directions to motivate staff and ensure the branch achieves its profitability and growth objectives.
- To develop and implement sales and marketing strategies, identifying and securing potential business opportunities and increasing market penetration.
- To oversee the coordination of budget planning and monitoring of expenditure and outcomes.
- To report to HQ on regular basis for the sales & service activities in the branch.
Develops and manages strong business relationships with assigned account by providing exemplary service and support.
- Develop and strengthening relationship to exceed customers’ needs.
- Consultatively promote services and solutions, co-innovate with customer to exceed customer expectations, and solve customer-related problems.
- Degree in any Engineering field
- Experience in managing branch Profit & Loss
- People management skills, branch operations skills, able to drive the branch performance, strong presentation skills with at least 5 years in managerial role
- Ability to guide and train a team of staff to achieve sales target and service standards
- Must demonstrate sound commercial sense, service-oriented mind-set and courage/ flexibility to face changes
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Work visa sponsorship
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Contracture bonus
- Performance bonus