- Handling all secretarial duties, administrative & confidential matters.
- To manage meeting schedules, correspondence, reports, call screening, filing, travel management and handling on private & confidential issues/matters.
- Responsible on take minutes and prepare meeting materials and facilities.
- Maintain confidentially and interact professionally with all levels of management/staff.
- Undertake special assignment, ad-hoc functions & related duties when necessary.
- Able to work independently with multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
Human Resource Duties
- Recruitment – recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting/screening, interviewing and selecting candidates; Set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence, Conduct reference checks/background check on possible candidates, Inform unsuccessful applicants, prepare offer letter, announcing a new employee, Conduct exit interviews.
- Work on SOP - developing and implementing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management & others to be updated time to time.
- Employee Benefits - Contribution (EPF,SOCSO, TAX), Socso claim for injured staff, incentive, Working Hours, leave benefits , Health and Sickness Benefits, Retirement Benefits, including promotion, increment;
- EPF, SOCSO, EIS & TAX - arrange payment on time, Liaise with the Government sectors if needed. Submit Borong E yearly to LHDN (TAX) online. Prepare the EA form for all staff in previous year (distributed to the old staff a copy).
- Payroll - undertaking regular salary reviews; administering payroll (Salary Online Transfer fund) and maintaining employee records; Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation, salary survey in market. Maintenance on CTE Payroll System (upgrade the Socso contribution form format, Change/upgrade the Socso employer number, upgrade the tax table, Sort out the problem in the system with the system providers).
- Performance Review – performance appraisal for all staff.
- Disciplinary Actions - Serious or repeated misconduct, termination, warning, letters
- Monitor staff performance and attendance activities - Monitor daily attendance. Investigate and understand causes for staff absences. Print the attendance report from the system, If any error in the attendance report, seeking advice from micro engine. Have a separate calendar for manual leave record monthly to tally with attendance report.
- Safety - Ensure company medical first aid box are in order.
IT, Maintenance & Others Duties
- Basic IT support & training (UBS,Server, Kmscan, External Harddisc in server,excel,printer,adobe)
- PC setup & workstation :- guide email setup, guide email signature setup, UBS - create new user & setting, Server - create new user & folder setup, brief the network sharing, create skype account for internal communication, brief the kmscan folder, guide for office phone & password/pin number/ext no, guide for printer’s, password for the office doors and emergency button in all floor.
- Setup new PC/Desktop (new staff) – clean, install, upgrade, rename, rearrange all in order.
- Telephone System – Report the problem to TM point/ Air com within 24 hours.
- Help to amend / change the email signature
- Handle overall maintainance in Office ( Camera System, Main Server System, Doors Accesebility system, Elevator system, Email server, Printers, Repairing, plumbing and etc...)
- Manage, maintain, update company website time to time.
- Manage Monthly grocery purchase, stationary purchase, Flower delivery arrangement to customer grand opening and etc...
1) Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/ diploma/degree in Business studies/ administration/ management secretarial or equivalent.
2) At least 3years to 5 years of working experience in the related field.
3) Computer Literate
4) Ability to maintain confidential is essential.
5) Hardworking, responsible and with good working attitude.