- Prepare and review tender document, quotation, bill of quantities, letter of award and contract.
- Prepare and review project progress claims and sub-contractor progress claim.
- Liaise with client, consultant, quality surveyor, main contractor and sub-contractor for all the issue involving contract, progress claim and payment.
- Preparation of claims submission.
- Approval of claims submitted by sub-contractors.
- Measurement of quantities.
- Degree / Diploma in Quantity Surveying / Building Contracts Management / Construction Management.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in related field.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.