1. Oversee and manage all aspects of human resources and administrative practices and processes of the Group.
2. Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall Group business strategy.
3. Oversee monthly payroll and assist in annual salary and benefits survey including keeping abreast of market trends on compensation and benefit practices.
4. Management of recruitment process.
5. Monitor and improvise overall HR strategies and administrative procedures for the group.
6. Ensure statutory compliance throughout human resources management.
7. Assess training needs and monitor training programs.
8. Management of employment records.
9. Oversee day to day office management.
10. All other human resources and administrative tasks that are deemed required for smooth operations of the Group.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance