Tuesday, 09 July 2019 00:00 Responsibilities:
- To deliver lectures and conduct tutorials for subjects assigned by the Head of School.
- To conduct necessary research in subjects taught to ensure teaching quality.
- To set and mark assessments based on UK academic standards.
- To do basic administrative tasks and engage in student activities.
- To undertake other scholarly activities.
- A Master's degree and a Bachelor's degree in law (LLM and LLB).
- 3 years' teaching experience in Law.
- A good command of English.
- Self-motivated and passionate about teaching.