- Provide lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning.
- Extend individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Produce and share educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.).
- Evaluate and record students' development and provide grades and feedback.
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom.
- Work with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings.
- Organise and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events.
- Observe and understand students' behaviour and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
- Passion for teaching.
- Working knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school's policies and procedures.
- Outstanding communicability and interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized and committed.
- Creative and energetic.
- Good moral values and discipline.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Music
- Piano :- Yamaha Garde 5 or ABRSM/TRINITY/Others Grade 8 Practical & Theory
Electone :- Yamaha Grade 5
Guitar /Drum :- relevant music qualifications or playing experience
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development opportunities