- Involve in the review and preparation of full set of accounts and supporting schedules for audit and tax purposes.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains accounting staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Diploma in Accounting/ Finance/Commerce with at least three (3) years of direct working experience in the field of accounting and/or finance.
- Must be proficient in computerised accounting system (such as UBS/EMAS) and Microsoft Excel.
- Good command of written and spoken English. Able to converse in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
Perks & Benefits
- Regular team activities
- Personal development opportunities
- Yearly and Performance Bonus
- Staff Recreation Club
- Medical benefit