- To ensure operation is in compliance with company’s internal policies and guidelines as well as BNM requirements.
- Work with each department to recommend appropriate changes in process / approach.
- Analyse current process standards and metrics in order to provide solutions for improvement.
- Perform data gathering, root cause analysis and performance trending in order to develop appropriate process control changes.
- Monitor the performance of operational goals on a regular basis to ensure objectives of each department is met.
- Review financial reports such as income statements, cash flows statements, and balance sheets.
- Degree holder with 3-5 years of relevant working experience, preferably with 2 years’ experience in business analysis or project management unit.
- Strong communication and written skills with the ability to present ideas clearly
- Intermediate to advance level of Microsoft office utilization skill
- Sounds knowledge in quantitative method - statistical approach
- Good planner and problem solver
- High level of adaptability and work reliability
- High degree of initiative
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities