Job Responsibilities :
- Attend site/technical meetings on project progress and follow-through of outstanding matters and establishing their requirements.
- Producing, reviewing and implementing appropriate documentation including: pre-construction information, schedules of work,
- specifications, schematics and drawings for tender for each project.
- Manage a portfolio of approved Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) contractors through the lifecycle of a project.
- Project cost procurement, analysis, appraisal and budgeting.
- Communicating with clients and colleagues, engaging with specialist consultants and contractors as required.
- Ensuring that programmes are agreed between the client and the contractor prior to each project commencing, updated as required and that key deadlines are met.
- Ensure M&E services are installed correctly and to the correct specification.
- Monitoring working practices, managing contractors and reporting lack of compliance to your line manager.
- Ensuring compliance with Health, Safety and Fire, ACOP's and company policies.
- Ensuring receipt of relevant certification, correspondence, documents, drawings, and financial records.
- Provide technical support where required to other internal departments.
- Project analysis and clear progress reporting to management as required.
Job Requirements :
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical & Electrical / Engineering.
- Min 2-5 years of relevant working experience in Mechanical & Electrical Projects.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Required skills: AutoCAD, Ms. Project, Ms. Office, Power Point, Excel.
- Good team player and good interpersonal skills.
- Able to travel within branches and project sites at times when required.
- High commitment towards project work schedule and deadline.
- Independent, hardworking, and with self-initiative.
- Able to work after office hours to company to site conditions.
- Age : 26 to 45
- Preferable Chinese speaking candidates