- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Work closely with the marketing team and be responsible for digital marketing campaigns.
- Run all online advertising channels and social media networks such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Responsible for handling and conceptualizing new on-site ideas to create the best user experience on all digital platforms.
- Manage online marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Schedule and execute all email marketing campaigns.
- Collect, analyse and document results from advertising campaigns.
- Responsible for planning and working within company's marketing budget.
- Run and evaluate customer survey research and market data.
- Stay up-to-date on digital marketing methods and techniquess available.
- Work with marketing staff, graphics designers to create strong digital marketing campaigns.
- Self-motivated, discipline, independant and willing to learn.
- Experience in creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Good in writing creative contents for social media.
- Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design, Graphic Arts, or equivalent.
- At least intermediate creative drawing abilities.
- Innovative design approach.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Experience with wordpress, google analytics, and top social channels.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic Knowledge in Photo/Video editing.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities