Title: Construction Program Engineer
Location: Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah or Sarawak
Duration: 1 year
Industry: Oil & Gas Company
Salary: RM 4500 ( depends on the experience)
Willing to be relocated within Peninsular Malaysia or Sabah/Sarawak
Job Description :
1. Site Scoping :
- To carry out due-diligence work at the identified site and conduct feasibility studies on the surrounding environment. Prepare necessary sketch and documentation for site scoping.
- Coordinating with Design Team to produce concept layout(BSLO) after site scoping and advise on technical items in the layout such as tank configuration & piping layout
2. Kick-off Meeting :
- To get the update for the S1/S2 submission and to help the Development team to expedite the approval & to start construction.
- To guide the dealer to comply on Client's spec & requirements
3. Pre Construction meeting:
- To lead the meeting on construction timeline, approval and any technical issue regarding the construction drawings.
- To do the quantity takeoff for all Petron installed assets
- To review and provide the solution for the structure, infrastructure & fuel system the submission/construction drawings.
- Monitor & provide advice on the timeline to meet Client stewardship especially for the critical milestone activities such as tank installation, fuel system piping installation, internal completion & external works completion.
- Ensure dealer / contractor to comply on technical specifications & standards as per Petron requirement.
- To track & update on construction progress based on the agreed timeline and to make sure the target is achieved.
- Frequent site meeting with the dealer, contractor & consultant regarding the site or technical issues.
- Coordinate & provide with IT, Procurement, Vendors for the construction equipment & materials, purchase order, variation order, PTRA of the project invoices to ensure timely approvals from respective endorser.
- Coordinate & monitor CCC inspection timeline with local council & construction team in order to secure CCC timely.
- Close collaboration with the Development team regarding the movement of the supporting letters, rectification prior to achieving support
- letters and hence the official CCC.
- To coordinate the physical site works prior to CCC, Bomba Pink Form, BL, and PDA/CSA
- Collaborate with STM, development specialist & construction team for the streaming schedule activity.
- Provide necessary administrative assistance to Supervisors and Manager include engineering bulletin & technical checklist
- To follow the instruction as approved by Manager & Supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Electrical, mechanical and other related engineering courses
- Open to Male and Female candidates
- Preferably with 5 years and above working experience in construction or related to Oil and Gas
- Possess own transport and able to drive
- Willing to be relocated within Peninsular Malaysia or Sabah/Sarawak
- Follow with agreed SLA for all projects assigned to the contract employee and the team KPI.
- 1-year contract position(s) available
- Prefer IMMEDIATE stater (To start on 1st Aug 2019)