The role as Senior Executive, production, is to be a team player and support Factory Manager and his team in the production and maintenance of the production lines including CAPA to minimize downtime for production.
- Troubleshooting production lines, diagnose, review and repair and fix with root cause in mind.
- Establish machine and equipment parts stock list for maintenance work, reviewing frequently.
- Handling internal audit for ISO activity. Measuring efficiency for production and quality control.
- Establish qualitative and quantitative objectives.
- Proven experience as production senior.
- Solid knowledge of production management.
- Excellent communication ability.
- Outstanding organizational and leaderships skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Exceptional decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
- Possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Technical or relevant field is preferred.