Job Responsibilities :
- Required to prepare monthly management accounts, financial statements and any other financial reports with supporting analysis.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts as well as involvement in integration initiatives within the group.
- Assist in establishing and updating policies, procedures, and operating manuals, ensuring continuous improvement in work efficiencies and internal control processes.
- Drafting of audited account to ensure compliance with the latest accounting standards.
- Preparation of inventory management and fixed assets management reports.
- Responsible in monitoring & updating business cash flow and daily treasury functions.
- Forex, Funding management and banking operation.
- Prepare monthly cash flow statement, projections, borrowing position, and other banking reports.
- Credit control management – evaluate customer credit worthiness and monitoring credit collection.
- Assist to prepare information required by auditors, tax agents, company secretary, and bankers.
- Coordinating and collating analysis of financial results and business performances for presentation to the management on a regular basis.
- Need to work closely with other division to ensure cost minimization and revenue optimization.
- Candidate should possess Post Graduate Diploma, Bachelor Degree or Professional Degrees such as ACCA, MICPA or member of MIA in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English with good communication and writing skills.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in financial accounting and banking field is required.
- Preferably Executives specializing in General or Cost Accounting or Treasury or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Miscellaneous Allowance
- Medical insurance ( Outpatient - Panel Clinic, Dental, Group Hospitalization, Group Term Life)